- tensorflow_ENABLE_GRPC_SUPPORT, in fact, we don't need it, but without it, I didn't want to assemble a project.
- tensorflow_BUILD_SHARED_LIB needs to be enabled because our goal is to get the DLL library
- tensorflow_ENABLE_GPU - if enabled, then you need to install the CUDA Development Tools package (I compiled with version 9.0) and the project will be assembled twice as long.
- tensorflow_WIN_CPU_SIMD_OPTIONS - flag for using new sets of instructions. This flag must be set carefully. If you install AVX2, the assembly will not work on processors where this instruction set does not exist.
- There have been several attempts to use the Intel MKL libraries — these are optimized algorithms for convolutional networks. Oddly enough, the inclusion of these libraries slowed down the work of models by almost two times. It may well be that I missed something, but decided to remove them from the configuration.
After running this configuration file, all the files for the build will be created.